[OhQP-mail] another survivor...

Ralph Matheny mathenyr at marietta.edu
Sun Aug 23 10:22:08 EDT 2009

Well, we....KB8DP an myself...made it back to home base about
1 AM, with "Ole Rusty" (the '89 Dodge van) turning in a stellar performance.  That machine should get a plaque.....

Conditions seemed pretty good, activity was good, but I just
didn't seem to have the steam for this one for some reason.
My usual 690 or so contacts, heavy on the CW side, so I didn't
fold up totally.

I suspect quite a few big scores will come in for this year's
event....many big Ohio signals and semed like a lot of counties were on the air.