[OhQP-mail] W8CAR final details

Dan Kovatch w8car at buckeye-express.com
Fri Aug 21 10:35:47 EDT 2009

Looks like everything is ready for this year's running of OHQP. Per K8MR's
post the W8CAR mobile battle wagon is ready with three hamsticks-one on 80.
I will check 3545 during the day and hope to work some stations during the
day. We are pretty frequency agile with a tuner but 80 SSB is still a no go
unless condx warrant a roadside retune. I'll take the 15 meter stick but
doubt if I will need it.

Good luck to all! Dennis, W0JX, and I are looking forward to lots of
activity and QSOs !

Just a note that we will start in Huron county and probably end in Erie or
Lorain. Usually I start in Erie but it works better to start from Dennis's
qth this year.

73
de W8CAR/****