[OhQP-mail] NS8O Meigs county op

Greg Weinfurtner weinfurt at ohio.edu
Fri Aug 21 06:48:19 EDT 2009

Hi all,
         I live here in Meigs county and will be on the air as much as
possible, maybe the whole 12 hours if the coffee pot stays working. I'll be
running High power on 40 and 80, CW and SSB, calling CQ a lot! So see you
all on the air. Here's to hoping that 40 stays short; if not, then 80. If
too noisy, then I'll go to the higher bands out of desperation.

"People sleep peaceable in their beds at night because rough men and women
stand
ready to do violent things on their behalf" George Orwell

"Good citizens with guns will keep tyrants at bay in America" Greg Weinfurtner

"To disarm the people is the best and most effectual way to enslave them."
"What is the militia? It is the whole people, except for a few public
officials."
George Mason, 1788

"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." Thomas Jefferson, 1776

"Before a standing army can rule, the people must be disarmed; as they are
in almost every kingdom of Europe. The supreme power in America cannot
enforce unjust laws by the sword; because the whole body of the people are
armed." Noah Webster, 1787