[OhQP-mail] Cuyahoga County Operation Planned, de W8EDU

Gary Mikitin, AF8A af8a at mangobay.com
Sun Aug 16 21:07:53 EDT 2009

I plan to put in a full-time effort from (not so rare, but ever so
governmentally corrupt) Cuyahoga County from W8EDU, from Case Western
Reserve University's club station.  If all goes well, I'll have a KW and a
vee on 80 meters, hanging from a 70ft tower, planted 9 stories up.  Will be
active on 40-10 as well, of course, mainly CW.  Not sure if the club owns a
mic or a Heil mic adapter - we'll see.

(Perhaps I should have applied for a special call commemorating 25 years
since I graduated from CWRU.)

73 de Gary, AF8A