[OhQP-mail] 80 meter daylight ops

Kenneth Silverman kenny.k2kw at gmail.com
Thu Aug 13 23:31:17 EDT 2009

Last year as a new-comer to OhQP, I didn't know which bands to be on, and I
started going to 75/80 for 10-15 minute periods starting around 1710, and
each hour afterwards (purely coincidental).  Looking back at the log, I was
running 60-90 QSOs an hour during those periods with low power.  There may
be more people trolling 75/80 during the day than most people think.  And
nearly all of them were OH mults.

And thanks for calling in Ralph!  You were one of the guys who often found
me.

73, Kenny K2KW