[OhQP-mail] Activity?

Hal Offutt hal at japancorporateresearch.com
Thu Aug 13 16:26:40 EDT 2009

Mel and Everyone,

Mel, glad to see you'll be coming back again this year.  I will be operating in several of those north-central counties you mentioned but I probably won't have a final route for a few days.

Hopefully some of the guys from Michigan will come down and pick up those NW Ohio counties, but that remains to be seen.

I'm also happy to see that W9MSE will be coming back again this year.  Jeff had a heck of a QSO total last year but since he is CW only he did not have enough mults to win.  Maybe it's time for a CW only category?

Also, I noticed that the Canton ARA is planning a club picnic and simultaneous OHQP operation using their club call W8AL  What a great idea that is.

Looks like we'll have a big turnout this year.

73,  Hal W1NN