[OhQP-mail] Announcing the 2009 ILQP - 18 October 2009

Hal Offutt hal at japancorporateresearch.com
Wed Aug 12 21:08:17 EDT 2009

Hank & Everyone,

For better or worse, the folks in New York who are reviving the NYQP have
chosen the ILQP weekend for their party.  It's a two day event, similar to
the PAQP hours, as I recall.

If you are subscribed to the ILQP mailing list, please remind them that we
sure would welcome mobiles from IL and IN in the upcoming Ohio QSO Party.
(We have had one or two most years.)

What are N8XX's plans for the OQP?  Any chance you'll come down to your
former home state for a portable operation?

73,  Hal W1NN
Medina, Ohio