[OhQP-mail] OQP plans...

Steve Lewis n8tfd at one.net
Sun Aug 9 21:28:58 EDT 2009

Like many plans, it's complicated...

I plan to do SOMETHING.  If no one shows up to activate the club
station, I'll be on the air from W8VND/HAMI all day.  If some people do,
I'll be doing something else.

Probably mobile, probably similar to past routes...but I'm training for
Columbus Marathon which means I run on Saturday mornings...which delays
prep time...

And now I have a slight running injury which might cut back training and
actually increase free/OHQP time.

Wow...I'm worse than old guys on 75m talking about bunions.

Anyway, I probably won't have a final verdict until about 3-4 days
out...and will post it then.

-73-