[OhQP-mail] ** I M P O R T A N T R E M I N D E R ** We're now on groups.io

K9TM k9tm at bex.net
Sun Aug 28 15:59:16 CDT 2022

Everyone who was on this mailman reflector should have received several invitations to join us on groups.io as this reflector is being sun downed.
We left this reflector active for the 2022 OhQP but by the end of the year we will transition over completely to the new reflector.

The new reflector allows pictures and more for those who are not familiar with groups.io.
We encourage you to join the new reflector if you haven’t already and to post pictures!

If you’re wondering why you’re getting double emails… it’s likely because you did subscribe to groups.io and now you’re seeing both.

How can you tell the difference?
The easy way is to look at the subject line, if it says [OhQP-mail] then that is this reflector, the one that is going away.  If it says [OhQP] then that is the new groups.io reflector.

Thanks for your interest in OhQP and hope to see you on groups.io.

73, Tim K9TM