[OhQP-mail] Looking for KD8TSY

Robert Lunsford kb8uey at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 23 14:53:26 CDT 2021

 Laci,
I am about an hour south of Hardin County, if after a week or two you still have nothing let me know and we can try to set up something.  Also cads for Carroll County KY went out today.
Rob KB8UEY

    On Saturday, October 23, 2021, 06:59:09 PM UTC, jimk8mr--- via OhQP-mail <ohqp-mail at ohqp.org> wrote:

 Might KD8TSY be out there, or anybody who might know him?
>From OM2VL , a very active OhQP participant:

Do you know email to KD8TSY? My last missed cty from OH is Hardin.... I sent long time ago 2x direct, but no confirmation 😢I have worked now 3.067 and confirmed 3.054 counties.
regards, laci OM2VL

Laci needs Hardin county for his last Ohio county, and one of the few he needs for USA-CA. Can we help him out?

73  -  Jim   K8MR