[OhQP-mail] Ohio QSO Party Changes for 2020

jimk8mr at aol.com jimk8mr at aol.com
Tue Jun 23 09:44:21 CDT 2020

We're making several changes for the 2020 Ohio QSO Party:

1. We're adding 160 meters. Based on 160 meter activity in other QSO Parties I don't expect this to make a huge difference, but it should provide an opportunity for some "fresh meat" QSOs when things get slow late on Saturday night.

2. We're dropping the "One station/one call" rule. So you can also use a club call or other call for an additional entry, to enjoy being a new station while making more QSOs possible for others. This is intended to allow more potential QSOs for everybody, not as a way to inflate scores of friends.

We hope you all will join us for the 2020 OhQP on Saturday, August 22, from noon to midnight EDT (1600z - 0400z) !

73  -   Jim   K8MROhQP Chairman