[OhQP-mail] How active.

Douglas Dever dougdever at gmail.com
Wed Jun 19 19:47:52 CDT 2019

I think you will find more traffic than you think for OHQP.  KB8O and I
have worked it the past couple of years from his house and we've been
impressed with the amount of activity.  You will certainly find more
activity on the bands than you will this mailing list. :-)

Catch you during the contest!
Doug, AB8M