[OhQP-mail] Indiana QSO Party May 4

Stan K k8ll.ham at gmail.com
Tue Apr 23 15:00:51 CDT 2019

"why not drive over for a few hours of being 'DX' ?"

Does that mean we can be IN Indiana and still be "DX"??
Or do we still have to be in Ohio to be considered "DX"?

I'm about 80 miles from Indiana, so I probably won't do that. But I might
get on from my house in Bowling Green, Ohio.
Might be able to hit some local people around Fort Wayne on 10, 15, 20
meters.
If I get on, I'll probably try the lower bands also, 80, 40, maybe 160.

Hope all do well!
Stan K8LL