[OhQP-mail] K8YR OQP

J.W ka8sbi at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 26 21:49:02 CDT 2018

                    Ohio QSO Party

Call: K8YR
Operator(s): N8XC KA8SBI AA8DC K8TRW KC8BCE WB8MVR NJ8BB
Station: K8YR

Class: EOC LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 12

  80:  149    94
  40:  65    65
  20:          55
  15:
  10:
Total:  214    215  CW Mults = 70  Ph Mults = 93  Total Score = 104,809

Club: preble ARA

Comments:

Activated our EOC this year as a club effort. had a few problems, shorted PL-259
at the yagi. local storms with lightning put us off the air for a while.
Intermittent noise S-9 sometimes. Our EOC is in a retired OSP post next to I-70
and a truck stop.Noisy. Added a tri-band yagi and dipole to our existing EOC
antenna's. used two stations, One on 40 alternating ssb/cw. one on 20 and 80.