[OhQP-mail] Ohio QSO only days away!

Dan Kovatch w8carlog at gmail.com
Thu Aug 16 08:23:57 CDT 2018

Greetings fellow QSO party denizens. Activity is looking good but we still
need about 15 counties to be covered. We have several mobiles and rovers
who will be out on the road activating counties for the deserving.

Please, if you know anyone who is a possible participant urge them to get
on even if only for a short stint.I have received feedback from my emails
and looks like some guys are ready to chase Ohio counties on next Saturday!

I realize time is getting short but a few more mobiles and rovers would
really help.

Conditions on the bands yesterday were punk but over the last few weeks
there has been excellent short skip on 20 and even 15. 40 has been its
usual stalwart self with generally good conditions.

In honor of the OHQP my car got a new battery (well, it wouldn't start with
the old one ;)

CU soon on the bands!
Dan W8CAR K8O with K8NZ
OHQP activity whip