[OhQP-mail] Where's the cabrillo file template

Hank Greeb n8xx at arrl.org
Fri Sep 15 20:39:52 CDT 2017

Tim:

Wow!  Little did I realize that I needed a ":"    I missed the ":" which
was a figment of the fact that excel parsed the ENOF-OF-LOG into three
parts.  I natcherally caught the first parse, but the second certainly
escaped me.  Thanks!

I'll give it another try.

72/73 de n8xx Hg
QRP >99.44% of the time