[OhQP-mail] Where's the cabrillo file template

Joe Fischer aa8ta at fischerhome.org
Fri Sep 15 18:20:06 CDT 2017

I used N1MM; below is a snippet from my log.  Yours should look similar.  I don’t know what the robot is looking for as far as headers and columns.  There are no tab characters in the log.

START-OF-LOG: 3.0
LOCATION: OH
CALLSIGN: AA8TA
CLUB: DELARA Contest Team
CONTEST: OH-QSO-PARTY
CATEGORY-OPERATOR: SINGLE-OP
CATEGORY-ASSISTED: ASSISTED
CATEGORY-BAND: ALL
CATEGORY-MODE: CW
CATEGORY-POWER: LOW
CATEGORY-STATION: FIXED
CATEGORY-TRANSMITTER: ONE
CLAIMED-SCORE: 34992
OPERATORS: AA8TA
SOAPBOX: blah, blah - edited out
NAME: Joe Fischer
ADDRESS: 4248 Timber Valley Dr
ADDRESS-CITY: Columbus
ADDRESS-STATE-PROVINCE: OH
ADDRESS-POSTALCODE: 43230-1592
ADDRESS-COUNTRY: UNITED STATES
CREATED-BY: N1MM Logger+ 1.0.6774.0
QSO: 21040 CW 2017-08-26 1654 AA8TA         599 FRAN   K0R           599 KS
QSO: 21040 CW 2017-08-26 1655 AA8TA         599 FRAN   K0F           599 KS
QSO: 21040 CW 2017-08-26 1657 AA8TA         599 FRAN   AE1N          599 NH

TU es 73 de Joe AA8TA