[OhQP-mail] Ohio State Parks On The Air

john myers kd8mq1 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 3 07:29:12 CDT 2017

Hi everyone,

Next Saturday is the 10th annual Ohio State Parks On The Air Contest. It
runs from 1400z to 2200z.

As of this morning, 53 of the 73 available parks are listed on the planned
activation page. So be watching for us.

If you are in or near Ohio, and are looking for a reason to activate a
park, please visit our website (ospota.org) for rules, and the latest
updates to the list. We also have a OSPOTA - KFF cross-reference.

Unless something happens to change my plans, I will likely be camping at
Jefferson Lake State Park (KFF-1963). As of this morning, it is still
unactivated in the POTA program.

73 DE KD8MQ

*John Myers, KD8MQ*

kd8mq1 at gmail.com