[OhQP-mail] Ohio QSO Party History

Paul Hurm paulhurm at gmail.com
Mon Jul 17 21:49:04 CDT 2017

Hi Vic,

What is your drop dead date for info?

I won't have much to share but I still should have a certificate from when
I went portable VE3 in 1973 that may possibly have sponsor club or people
names listed.

You may remember WA8ZTV from our W8LT days. I can remember a QSO with him
because he recognized my "bug" fist without me sending my call. (I sent
"cty ?" to find out where he was.)

I also seem to remember that the contest then ran for a stretched out time
rather than just a weekend. I will try to find my logs to get a feel for
that as well.

This will all likely take a few days to dig that deeply into my files.

Paul, N8OT
ex WB8CLF (ca '73)