[OhQP-mail] EOC category

k8mp at aol.com k8mp at aol.com
Sat Jul 1 19:42:09 CDT 2017

Thanks for the input gents.
Who makes the final decision?

Sent from AOL Mobile Mail

-----Original Message-----
From: Hank Greeb <n8xx at arrl.org>
To: ohqp-mail <ohqp-mail at ohqp.org>
Sent: Sat, Jul 1, 2017 07:50 PM
Subject: Re: [OhQP-mail] EOC category

      Salvation Army Facilities, in Municipal, County, and State
      Facilities, and in some private facilities.

      A "portable" EOC can, and often is set up near a disaster site.

      So, Lettuce Bee sure we don't get so tied up with one "type" of
      EOC that we neglect many of them.

      For Eggzample, in Hamilton County, the County has an EOC, and Red
      Cross has an EOC.  Similarly, if, on the very, very, very rare
      situation that a wide spread communications emergency were to
      occur in Kent County, the county EOC, within the Sheriff's office,
      would be used, as would  those in the Red Cross, and probably the
      Salvation Army.

      72/73 de n8xx Hg

      QRP >99.44% of the time