[OhQP-mail] 80mtr SSB Freq?

Stan k8ll.ham at gmail.com
Fri Aug 26 13:53:29 CDT 2016

"Where is a good freq to meet on 80mtrs SSB?"

Should we keep the SSB freq close to 3.600 (while avoiding DX freqs,
etc) so that mobiles tuned to the mobile freq of 3.545 might, maybe, not
have to retune to use SSB?

Also, might it be a good idea to move the suggested mobile freq (in the
future) to just below 3.600, and SSB to just above 3.600 so that mobiles
may not have to retune antennas at all to do both?

Just a thought.....

73
Stan K8LL
NW Ohio
10-10# 76801
FP# 3255
Propagation is our master . . . but sometimes the master is cruel!