[OhQP-mail] ARPS/OQP

Rob Lindsay w8mrl at bcara.net
Wed Aug 24 17:56:13 CDT 2016

I think you should have used paper and pen then walked to the Post Office
and mailed this letter to all of us, rather than use a computer - instead
of those manual skills. :-)

Lighten up please.  It's a hobby with hundreds of various ways to enjoy
it.  If this contesting technique isn't for you, I'm sure you'll find
another area you'll enjoy.

de W8MRL

Hank - who's your papyrus supplier?  Mine was killed by a crocodile along
the Nile.  :-)

On Wed, Aug 24, 2016 at 12:38 PM, Ralph Matheny K8RYU <mathenyr at marietta.edu