[OhQP-mail] N8V has submitted OhQP Plans

Hank Greeb n8xx at arrl.org
Sun Aug 21 19:23:27 CDT 2016

Naww, I'm gonna pass, for the first time in 20 or more years.

I'll probably go up to Sleeping Bear Dunes National Lakeshore and
operate NPOTA with a local club who is doing an activation up there over
the weekend and needs a CW operator.  It's fun being a pipsquoke station
with a big pileup on the frequency!

Good Luck to all the OHQP Participants.

72/73 de n8xx Hg
QRP >99.44% of the time