[OhQP-mail] Web Page Updates...

K9TM k9tm at buckeye-express.com
Sun Jun 21 09:58:40 CDT 2015

The rules for this year are now posted as well as a downloadable printer friendly version (pdf).
Notable changes for this year:
- Exchange changed from QSO number to RST.
- Skimmer use is no longer reclassified as multiop.
- QRP is 5 watts output regardless of mode.
- Mobile and Rover may use APRS to announce call/QTH

The Ohio County Records page has been updated and are now current.
Note if you don’t operate using your own call, that info is not available in the info used to generate the records.  Therefore I have to hand edit to add this info.  If you would like op call added you can send a list of county, call used and op call and I’ll try and hand edit these in.

73, Tim K9TM