[OhQP-mail] How to send soapbox and pictures?

jimk8mr at aol.com jimk8mr at aol.com
Sat Aug 29 09:52:28 CDT 2015

Hank (and others):

Send your OhQP photos, with enough commentary to identify who, what, and where, direct to me. I don't know if we'll get some sort of photo page in the short term, but some good photos for the results writeup are always good. Extra soapbox/stories also welcome.

Photography 101: photos with faces are much better than photos of backs of heads  :-)

73  -  Jim  K8MR    jimk8mr at aol.com