[OhQP-mail] K9F Fulton County cancelled.

Hank Greeb n8xx at arrl.org
Wed Aug 19 14:11:07 CDT 2015

Keith:

Best wishes for a speedy healing of your hands.

Perhaps you could try QLF?  (Only kidding, really best wishes for
recovery.  But, for me folks probably wouldn't be able to tell the
difference. :)

72/73 de n8xx Hg
QRP >99.44% of the time
Operating as N8Q from CLINton County during OHQP
(Presuming an uneventful automobubble trip to OhHoHo from Michigan)