[OhQP-mail] OhQP Log Reminder

Jimk8mr at aol.com Jimk8mr at aol.com
Mon Sep 15 08:05:10 CDT 2014

A reminder that the log deadline for the 2014 Ohio QSO Party is
approaching.

While with a bit over a week to go we have already received 224 logs,
there are certainly some of you who have been procrastinating. This includes
several calls that were passing out very large numbers during the contest!

Again, please submit your logs via the web uploading feature available from
 the OhQP web home page. This ensures that your log is in the proper format
 and agrees with where you were, what category you think you are in, etc.

We do still accept paper logs, though thankfully those numbers have been
decreasing over the years. Those logs are not included in the logs received
list at the web site until they have been entered into electronic format by
our  hard working OhQP staff.

73  -  Jim    K8MR

OhQP Chairman