[OhQP-mail] Mad River Radio Club at Findlay

jimk8mr at aol.com jimk8mr at aol.com
Fri Sep 5 10:49:50 CDT 2014

Hello all,

The Mad River Radio Club, sponsor of the Ohio QSO Party, will be at the
Findlay Hamfest on Sunday. We'll be somewhere in the flea market,
looking to meet the OhQP ops, talk about OhQP and other contests, and
to just say hello!  Exact location won't be known until we get there,
so just look for the table with the MRRC banner.

The MRRC is always looking for contest fans from Ohio and southern
Michigan. We don't care whether you're a big gun or a little pistol, if
you'd like to be part of the region's premier contest club, be sure to
see us on Sunday.  If you're interested in being part of the MRRC but
won't be in Findlay, get in touch with me.

We hope to meet lots of you on Sunday!

73  -   Jim   K8MR