[OhQP-mail] 2013 Ohio QSO Party Results

paulhurm at gmail.com paulhurm at gmail.com
Sat May 10 12:38:57 CDT 2014

I haven't read any of the posts yet but wanted to comment on the email
below. I can attest to there being some version of the Ohio QSO Party back
as far as 1973. My family went on vacation to a friend's cabin in Ontario
and I purposely took equipment with me so I could operate. I got third place
for out of state. Back then it was not a short 12 hour contest, it was
spread out over a week or so. Maybe "operating event" would be a better
description than "contest" but it was still called Ohio QSO Party.

Paul, N8OT
    paulhurm at gmail.com