[OhQP-mail] PA QSO Party This Weekend

Jimk8mr at aol.com Jimk8mr at aol.com
Fri Oct 11 13:35:54 CDT 2013

The boys to our east in Pennsylvania are holding their QSO party this
weekend. It is a two day affair, noon to 1AM EDT Saturday afternoon/evening, and
 Sunday from 9 am to 6 pm EDT.

Exchange serial number & ARRL section from Ohio. PA guys of course will  be
sending their county. PaQP does include 160, VHF and digital modes, though
YMMV as far as activity found there.

Full info is at      http://www.nittany-arc.net/PAQSO.html

OhQP regulars Ralph, K8RYU, and myself will be out traveling  (separately)
around the state in the PaQP (though only on Sunday for me). I  hope you
will get on and participate in their event.  Hopefully they will  reciprocate
come next August !

73  -   Jim  K8MR