[OhQP-mail] When?

Hank Greeb n8xx at arrl.org
Sun Jul 14 13:38:43 CDT 2013

When will the Planned operations page and the activity map for 2013 be
made available?  Also, when will the new records from 2012 be listed in
the "records" page?

Curious vacuum between the ears desires to know.

72/73 de n8xx Hg
QRP >99.44% of the time

p.s. I plan to invade Ohio again in 2013.  I'll be operating from Warren
County, since it's very close to where our Son and Daughter in Law live
and I've an offer to be guest operator, which makes operating much
simpler.  Guess I'm getting to be a real olde fogey, but 16 hours last
year from UNIOn county between setup, operating, and tear down was a bit
of a chore.