[OhQP-mail] Spotting Question

Hank Greeb n8xx at arrl.org
Fri Aug 23 14:25:00 CDT 2013

To each his own potato row, as my pappy used to say when we were helping
my uncle out on his potato farm back in the 40's.

When I was in a "Rare" county, and someone would spot me, I'd find
myself 3, 4 or more calls deep at the "DX end" of a pileup.  Ireally
appreciated folks who spotted me, it made my life much more fun whilst
out in the boonies either on a freezing day during the MiQP or hotter
than blazes during the OHQP.

I'm not so sure that WARRen will be considered a "rare" county, but it's
an easy county for me - a friend has loaned his home station, quite well
equipped, so it should be an easy going this year.  BUT, during setup,
we found that bands seemed rather dead even for mid day on a weekday, so
lettuce prey for betterpropagation tomorrow.

See everyone during the OHQP es best luck to all.

72/73 de n8xx Hg
QRP >99.44% of the time
Operating as N0H/WARR during OHQP 2013