[OhQP-mail] Mults in OhQP

Tim Mitchell k9tm at buckeye-express.com
Thu Aug 22 11:51:05 CDT 2013

This should be anticlimactic for 99% of OhQP participants.

To try and add clarity on this topic, we have copied the official multiplier names/abbreviations into the rules (http://www.ohqp.org/adminRules.htm). These have been available on the links page. We do not see this as a change, all we have done is move the information into the rules page so it's available in one place. This does not change our tools as they were already based on these abbreviations.

If you want to make sure you receive credit for multipliers worked, it is advised that your log submission use the official list.

You may be able to get away with getting credit for other abbreviations but to be safe you should use the correct and official list.

73, Tim K9TM