[OhQP-mail] Rules

Hank Greeb n8xx at arrl.org
Thu Mar 29 19:11:48 EDT 2012

I note a difference between the Michigan and Ohio QSO Party rules - in
particular, concerning the use of spotting networks for Single operator
category.

I'm 99.9999944% sure it is waaaaayyyyyy to late to change the rules for
the MiQP 2012, but please, pretty please, consider consulting between
the fellows from Ohio and Michgan and decide on similar rules for both
parties which the Mad River Radio Club sponsors.

I'd vote for allowing spotting networks to be used for all categories in
both contests, but I'd bow to the wishes of the consensus of the
deliberation betwen the two rules committees.  If the decision were to
allow spotting networks for all categories in both contests, it could be
included in the 2013 MIQP rules.  If otherwise, i.e., to prohibit the
use of spotting networks for the single operator categories, it might be
possible to implement for the August 2012 OHQP.

73 de n8xx Hg