[OhQP-mail] Union County for 2012

Hank Greeb n8xx at arrl.org
Thu Jun 7 15:18:19 CDT 2012

I visited several municipal parks in UNIOn county, and found at least
two which are very promising.

Both have signs which inform the user that they close at dusk, so I'm
applying for a waiver of that rule.

I hope to see everyone during OHQP 2012 from K6JSS/UNIO on August 25, 2012.

Please don't complain about a 6 Land call used in 8 - land.  I received
enough gaff last year when I chose the "very fun" call N1L and gave 150
or so folks a N)ot 1)n L)og A)ctually 1)n L)og.  I've an excuse which is
"semi-legitimate" in the K6JSS is the club call for the QRP Amateur
Radio Club International, and is extending the Golden Jubilee by an
extra year with a State QSO Party Party.

72/73 de n8xx Hg
Operating K6JSS/UNIO during OHQP 2012