[OhQP-mail] multi operator loging help with serial numbers

Richard Langford KD8LCD kd8lcd at kd8lcd.com
Sat Jul 7 12:25:27 CDT 2012

Hello,

I have a question regarding multi operator and multi mode  logging

Current our club is using the N3FJP software suite for event loggings,

We have download and installed the latest state QSO Party logging software
from there site.

I sent him an email regarding the NON Network abilities with his program for
state QSO parties  in hopes he had an easy less confusing answer to Multi
Operator and or Multi Modes on a band. See below

  _____

: Hi Rick,

Thanks for your e-mail. Right now, I have network versions coded for six of
my contesting programs.  After the rewrite, I hope to have network versions
for all of them.

Presently, other than Field Day, the stand alone versions of my software are
not designed to combine your log data. If you are very careful, you can open
each of your log.txt files in Notepad and then copy and paste the data into
a master file. Be very careful not to introduce any extra carriage returns
or formatting characters. You'll want to double check the end of the file as
that is where extra carriage returns often appear. Of course, back up all
your data before your begin. This method will not check for duplicates.

73, Scott

N3FJP

http://www.n3fjp.com <http://www.n3fjp.com/>

Serving the Amateur Radio community with contesting and general logging
software since 1997.