[OhQP-mail] New OhQP Files For The NA Logging Program

k8mp at aol.com k8mp at aol.com
Thu Aug 23 18:42:24 CDT 2012

TNX Jim,
My "fix"?seems a lot simpler.
?
Seeya Saturday,
Joe

-----Original Message-----
From: Jimk8mr <Jimk8mr at aol.com>
To: k8mp <k8mp at aol.com>; k8cc <k8cc at comcast.net>; na-user <na-user at contesting.com>
Cc: ohqp-mail <ohqp-mail at ohqp.org>; mrrc <mrrc at contesting.com>
Sent: Thu, Aug 23, 2012 4:44 pm
Subject: Re: New OhQP Files For The NA Logging Program

Look at the PAQSO.MLT file for the PA QSO Party, which has DX as a mult.
?
The added line looks something like:
?
DX Station:??? DX:???? A,B,C,D ....??? 8,9:
??
where those letters run A to Z, omitting K, N, and W, and then 1 through 9.
?
Compare the number of spaces, colons, etc. for correct syntax.
?
Again, this concerns a rule change that affects only Ohio stations.
?
?
73? -? Jim??? K8MR
?