[OhQP-mail] K8MR/M has submitted OhQP Plans

Hank Greeb n8xx at arrl.org
Tue Aug 14 12:30:33 CDT 2012

Jim:

R U sure this isn't a spam message with so many counties? :)

Please publish your route, with ETA's (not hard and fast, of course
because of road conditions, etc) so I'll be able to look for you when
you go through UNIOn county.  Past few Ohio and Michigan State QSO
parties have netted zilch, zero, NADA, etc., for my log in the county I
was representing - twice because of my operator error, but at least once
because the mobile went through my county and never did call CQ, only
did S&P, and missed my puny signal from my "giant 5 watts" to a cloud
warmer antenna.

I wish you all the best in your trip on August 25!

72/73 de n8xx Hg
Operating K6JSS/UNIO during OHQP 2012