[OhQP-mail] OhQP Logs Due

Kenneth Silverman kenny.k2kw at gmail.com
Tue Sep 27 08:08:33 EDT 2011

Hi All,

Thanks again for all the support in the 2011 Ohio QSO Party.  Today is the
last day for submitting logs (though we'll have a day or two grace period).
So please send us your logs ASAP!

I'm sure many county records were broken this year with the tremendous
turnout.  To be in the record books, or qualify for an award, you need to
send in your log!  Even if you made 1 QSO we'd appreciate your log.

Submit Cabrillo Logs here:  http://www.ohqp.org/submitLogFileOhQP.html
Submit non-Cabrillo electronic files here: logs at ohqp.org
Submit paper logs to: Ohio QSO Party, c/o Jim Stahl, K8MR, 30499 Jackson
Road, Chagrin Falls, OH 44022-1730

Thanks again for the great support and turnout!

Best regards,

Kenny  K2KW
OhQP Committee