[OhQP-mail] County Records not updated ?

Mike Tindor AA8IA aa8ia at aa8ia.org
Tue Oct 11 11:17:05 EDT 2011

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but it doesn't look like the county records have been updated on the Ohio Records page of www.ohqp.org for a while.   Certainly in my county I know what my LP score was last year, and the map still shows a score of mine from 2002.   It looks like individual county records haven't been updated since the 2009 scores were tallied.

But it does look like Ohio Records [in general] were updated since I see a K8T 2010 record mentioned.

Just wondering if individual county records would be updated?

Mike