[OhQP-mail] Proper DUPE handling

Hank Greeb n8xx at arrl.org
Tue Aug 30 08:07:32 EDT 2011

Jim/All:

In the case of those who worked me whilst I was in BROWn county, there
WILL be a N)ot 1)n L)og (N1L)    !!!!!!

About 200 of them, overall.

In fact, some mobiles, and my friend K8DV (who must have been very close
in CLERmont county, will find several N)ot 1)n L)ogs (N1L)

73 de n8xx Hg
Operated as N1L/BROWn in OHQP 2011