[OhQP-mail] Club List on the submittal web page

K9TM k9tm at buckeye-express.com
Fri Aug 26 22:47:10 EDT 2011

I've included clubs that have been claimed in prior years of OhQP  as well as other clubs mined from the web.

If you review the list before the contest and notice your club is not in the list, let me know and I'll add it to the list so it is there when the time comes for you to submit your log.

If for some reason your club is not listed when you are submitting your log then submit the log using N/A for the club and send an email to info at ohqp.org and I will add the club to the list and we'll make sure your log is credited to the club.

I don't want to add a text field to allow entering clubs for many reasons.

73, Tim K9TM