[OhQP-mail] Help - Radio Needed for OhQP

Jimk8mr at aol.com Jimk8mr at aol.com
Wed Aug 24 20:42:03 EDT 2011

Jeff, W9MSE, has driven down from Wisconsin to join us as a mobile in the
Ohio QSO Party this Saturday. (OK, he also has a daughter and her family who
 live in North Canton, but we all know the real reason!)

Anyway, on the way here today his TS-570 died. Receives OK, does not
transmit. Not so good for doing a contest.

Might anybody out there have a suitable radio that Jeff could borrow for
the contest?  As I said, he is staying in North Canton, but I'm sure he'd  be
willing travel a reasonable distance to pick it up and return it after the
contest.

You can reach him at    _w9mse at yahoo.com_ (mailto:w9mse at yahoo.com)    , or
on his cell  phone,   920-238-7859.

Thanks much,