[OhQP-mail] OhQP Coverage Update

Kenneth Silverman kenny.k2kw at gmail.com
Sun Aug 21 10:01:31 EDT 2011

Compared to last year at the same time, we are in worse shape on coverage.
We have no coverage in 6 counties, and 15 counties with only a single mobile
or rover.  If you have friends in these counties, please encourage them to
get on the air!  I would hate 2011 to be a year without all 88 being on.

In the good news department: we have fixed stations on from some very rare
counties.  Also promising is last year a number of the below counties had
fixed stations on the air so I hope with some encouragement we will have
another great turnout.

Let's rally the troops!  The more stations on, regardless of the county, the
more fun for all.

*No Coverage: *Clinton, Defiance, Fulton, Geauga, Van Wert, Wyandot

*Single Mobile:*  Adams, Belmont, Carroll, Hocking, Huron, Jackson, Knox,
Lawrence, Meigs, Monroe, Ross, Sandusky, Scioto, Summit, Union

RSVP your activity at:  http://www.ohqp.org/plannedOpsEntryOhQP.html

73, Kenny K2KW