[OhQP-mail] AC8GE has submitted OhQP Plans

Robert AC8GE ac8ge at arrl.net
Sat Aug 6 00:16:16 EDT 2011

I live about a mile from the Holmes Co line and plan on working mixed mode
low power. I will likely be working Field Day style depending on what sort
of arrangements I can make between now and then. There is a good chance that
my antenna will be a long wire, so we will see how that goes.

Also, I am still learning cw (aren't we all), so I will be sending with a
straight key about 12 wpm to start. Honestly, Field Day this year was my
first time operating cw in a contest and I had a blast.

Looking forward to the pileups! I know this is a rare county.

I also intend on 100% QSL with a custom card or a postcard from the county
just in case you need this one.

73,
Robert AC8GE
Dundee Ohio