[OhQP-mail] OhQP Paper Logs Receivede

Mike Tindor AA8IA aa8ia at aa8ia.org
Sat Sep 11 16:07:09 EDT 2010

It's unbelievable (to me) how many people are still submitting paper logs.   On the other hand, I think it's great that they are willing to do that.   I submit logs via email because it is easier.   If I had to submit paper logs, I wouldn't bother at all.   So I'm grateful to and happy to see that so many people willing to submit paper logs vs none at all.   Good deal.

Mike