[OhQP-mail] OhQP presenters wanted!

Kenneth Silverman kenny.k2kw at gmail.com
Mon May 24 07:03:53 EDT 2010

So far, the following have signed up to be volunteers.  Anyone else?  We
could use an additional person in the Cleveland area, Toledo, as well as
anyone along the entire eastern side of the state.

    K8DV Cincinnati area KV8Q Western Columbus and Madison County N8AA
Oxford:  50 miles NR8U Newark Ohio area W8CAR Lorain, Erie, Huron and Ottawa
counties  W8TK Columbus:  1 hour drive K2KW Piqua-Dayton-Cincinnati area (1
hour from Lebanon)

Many thanks, Kenny K2KW