[OhQP-mail] McClure, Ohio - Henry County is a go!

Hank Greeb n8xx at arrl.org
Fri Jul 30 16:54:46 EDT 2010

QST QST OHQP Participants.  Look for N8Q, SOAB QRP from McClure, Ohio,
HENRy County during the upcoming Ohio QSO party.

Just got a call from Dean Dawson, the Mayor of McClure, Ohio, and I'm
"on" to use their park on August 28.  It turns out he was a Novice way
back when, but let his license lapse due to family and business
commitments.  He still is very favorably inclined toward Amateur Radio
operators.

McClure should be better that the Crossroads Park in Deshler, because
the confluence of two rail lines and switching system to reroute trains
seemed to have lots of rail traffic, and that would have generated lots
of audio noise, if not RFI.   I might even be Multi-Multi if Mayor
Dawson goes through with lining up extra help for the endeavor.

73 de n8xx Hg
Operating as N8Q during OQP 2010 from HENRy County