[OhQP-mail] OhQP email announcements

Jimk8mr at aol.com Jimk8mr at aol.com
Tue Jul 27 20:35:43 EDT 2010

Hi Mike,

If you can't be in Ohio for OhQP, the Maritimes sound like a good place to
be!

I don't have the info at my mental fingertips, but I suspect you  could set
records from any two of those provinces with a couple of part  time efforts
 :>)

73  -  Jim   K8MR

In a message dated 7/27/2010 7:02:15 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,