[OhQP-mail] Greetings All!

Jimk8mr at aol.com Jimk8mr at aol.com
Wed Jul 7 07:41:33 EDT 2010

Hi Rob -

Very FB to have you activating Noble!  That's one I almost always end  up
activating in my mobile efforts. Hope it will also be one I get for two mults
 this year.

Good luck and have fun.

73  -   Jim   K8MR

Often "Mobile in Noble" in OhQP

In a message dated 7/7/2010 2:36:57 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,